We would love to hear from you, if you need advice, would like to arrange a visit or simply want to talk please use the contact form and a memebr of the team will call you back…
15 Sussex Road
Tel: 0208 688 9149
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday 11-8pm
- Wednesday 9-5.30pm
- Thursday 11-8pm
- Friday 9-5.30pm
- Saturday 9-5pm
- Sunday – Closed
As we cannot carry out the treatment without you, please inform us immediately if you are unable to keep your appointment so that we may allocate the time to another client. A 50% cancellation or appointment moved fee will be charged if cancelled or altered with less than 24 hours notice or a session will be taken from your course.
We are able to accept Credit and Debit cards but unfortunately not American Express.
If you are late for your appointment, we cannot guarantee the full treatment although we will do our best with the time allocated. This helps us to minimise disruption for all clients. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
To give you the best results possible we often recommend courses. These are valid for 12 months from the date of when they are purchased (unless otherwise stated).
If you have any questions about any of our treatments, please do not hesitate to get in touch. One of our skilled therapists will be more than happy to discuss any details with you. You can call or email us, alternatively use the contact form and someone will call you back.
- You will find us on the corner of Sussex Road, which is just off the Selsdon Road in South Croydon.
- The Selsdon Road runs parallel to the main Brighton Road.
- We are just a minute walk away from the bus stop which is serviced by the 403 and 412 bus routes.
- We are only a 7 minute walk from South Croydon Station.
- Free parking can be found on Sussex Road.
- Alternatively RingGo Pay and Display is available on Moreton Road (code:19723) and St. Peters Street (code: 19790), which is just around the corner. The app is used for the Croydon area it saves time and amazingly easy to use!